The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) of Peshawar campus organized a seminar on “Workplace Stress Management” for the faculty and staff members of the campus. The seminar was held on Wednesday 1st November, 2017.
Dr. Abdul Sadiq, Registrar, Department of Psychiatry, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar was the facilitator of the seminar.
Objectives of the seminar were;
The seminar will help to;
– to reduce negative Organizational Stress.
– to increase individual productivity and responsibility.
– to boost better team communication and morale.
– to help in retention of valued faculty and staff members.
– to improved student’s satisfaction.
It was an informative seminar which was well taken by the faculty and staff members. It also provides an opportunity to the participants to communicate with the facilitator in-person during refreshments.