NuSyS (National University Systems and Simulation Group) is an active research group in the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar Campus. Our focal areas of research are wireless and sensor networks, signal processing, smart-grid systems, high performance computing, and computational electromagnetics. Our work in these main lines of work are described as below:
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Physical development of sensing devices, development of mac protocols, routing, and localization algorithms.
- Signal Processing: Acoustics and speech processing, Fourier Transforms
- Smart Grids: Development of reliable, flexible, and automated delivery systems.
- High Performance Computing: Development of various tools that exploit high performance promised by graphic processing units for different applications.
- Computational Electromagnetics: Development of simulation tools for micromagnetics at macroscopic time and length scales.
CADEMA Research Group, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy. Contact: Prof. Carlo Ragusa
SATO Lab, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. Contact: Prof. Takoro Sato (IEEE Fellow)
State Key Lab of Alternate Electrical Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China. Contact: Prof. Zhenyu Zhou