NuSyS (National University Systems and Simulation Group) is a research group at the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar Campus. Our focal areas of work are in the fields of wireless and sensor networks, signal processing, smart-grid systems, bio-medical applications, quantum computing, high performance computing, and computational electromagnetics. Our work in these main lines of work are described as below:
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Physical development of sensing devices, development of mac protocols, routing, and localization algorithms.
- Signal Processing: Acoustics and speech processing, Fourier Transforms
- Smart Grids: Development of reliable, flexible, and automated delivery systems.
- High Performance Computing: Development of various tools that exploit high performance over grid, cloud, and GPU computing, along with coverage of big data analytic frameworks.
- Quantum computing: Development of algorithms, communication protocols, and noise resiliency for quantum computers.
- Computational Electromagnetics: Development of simulation tools for micromagnetics at macroscopic time and length scales.
CADEMA Research Group, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy. Contact: Prof. Carlo Ragusa
SATO Lab, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. Contact: Prof. Takuro Sato (IEEE Fellow)
State Key Lab of Alternate Electrical Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China. Contact: Prof. Zhenyu Zhou